School : SMA Plus Negeri 7 Kota Bengkulu
Subject : English
Class / Semester : XI / I
Meeting : 1
Time Allocation : 4 x 45 minutes
1. STANDAR COMPETENCE :
1. Memahami makna dalam percakapan transaksional/ interpersonal resmi dalam konteks kehidupan sehari-hari
2. Mengungkapkan makna dalam monolog yang berbentuk report, narrative dan analytical exposition secara akurat, lancar, dan berterima dalam konteks kehidupan sehari-hari dan mengakses ilmu pengetahuan.
2. BASIC COMPETENCE :
1. Merespon makna dalam makna dalam teks monolog sederhana menggunakan ragam bahasa lisan secara akurat, lancar dan berterima dalam teks berbentuk: reports
2. Mengungkapkan makna dalam teks monolog secara akurat, lancar dan berterima yang menggunakan ragam bahasa lisan yang berbentuk: report
1. Merespon wacana monolog: report
2. Melakukan monolog berbentuk : report
1. Students identify the report which is heard.
2. Students Give in own word about report in front of the class.
3. Students underline report
4. Students complete the monolog text.
Characters : Honest, creative, critical and logical, responsible
Social skills : Asking question, communicating in a good manner.
Practice the dialogue in front of the class.
4. TEACHING AND LEARNING OBJECTIVES
1. The students are able to respond what the mean of repot text.
2. The students are able to make the examples of the report text.
1. Students are able identify the report which is heard.
2. Students are able give in own town about report text in front of the class.
3. Students are able underline report text.
4. Students are able complete the monolog text.
1. Students are actively involved in teaching and learning activities showing the particular characters (honest, creative, critical and logical and responsible)
2. Students can work cooperatively in teaching and learning active by asking questions, giving idea and opinion, and communication in a good manner.
Students are able to Practice read monolog text in front of the class.
1. Monolog text:
Whales are sea-livings mammals. They therefore breathe air but cannot survive on land. Some species are very large indeed and the blue whale, which can exceed 30 meters in length, is the largest animal to have lived on earth. Superficially, the whale looks rather like a fish, but there are important differences in its external structure; its tail consists of a pair of broad, flat horizontal paddles (the tail of a fish is vertical) and it has a single nostril on top of its large, broad head. The skin is smooth and shiny and beneath it lies a layer of fat (blubber). It can be up to 30 meters in thickness and serves heat and body fluids.
METHODS OF LEARNING.
- Dialogue and discussion
6. THE STEPS OF ACTIVITY
- Opening activity
a. Greeting and checking students attendance
b. Give explain about report text
- Main activity (70’)
a. The students listen to the simple monolog text, given by the teacher.
b. The students make the monolog text and how to respond it, helped by The teacher.
c. The students read monolog text in the front of the class.
- Closing activity (10’)
a. The students make summary about report text.
7. LEARNING MATERIALS/SOURCES:
· Script from internet
FORMAT OF EVALUATION
· Written Test.(enclosed)
· Oral test.(enclosed)
Bengkulu, October 4, 2012
The Principal of SMA PLUS Negeri 7 English Teacher
Drs. Eko Puewoko Ivika Angreini, S.Pd
NIP. 19641210 199412 1 001 NIP. 19791027 200312 2 005